Wednesday, August 31, 2011

No 'secret wedding' for Brangelina


No 'secret wedding' for Brangelina
Looks like Brangelina won’t be tying the knot anytime soon.

Angelina Jolie told Vanity Fair that, despite reports, there’s “no secret wedding” in the works for the power couple.

“I’m not pregnant. I’m not adopting at the moment,” the “Salt” actress added, setting the record straight.

However, Jolie is keeping plenty busy with her family of eight and her upcoming film, “In the Land of Blood and Honey.”

Jolie wrote and directed the movie about a couple’s romance during the Bosnian War.

“I had such a good experience, [Pitt] thinks I’m going to be impatient with directors, which I already am,” she said. “I get impatient with people working on a film that have their head in their hands like it’s the most complicated thing in the world.”

The October issue of Vanity Fair hits newsstands in New York and Los Angeles on September 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment